The area soon proved perfect for sugar production, with the French, the Dutch and the Portuguese all constantly fighting to control the Paraíbaball region to grow the lucrative sugarcane in. The fortress of Santa Catarinaball, near João Pessoaball, was built to protect the city from the Dutch, who soon became a threat to Portuguese supremacy in Brazil. After the fight, Paraíba and his brother were adopted by the Dutch as Mauritsstad and Frederikstadt , they worked for the Dutch Republic for around 30 years until Papa finally kicked him out of Brazil's clay. On the next years he would be constantly annexed and un-annexed by his brother but in the 1800s he would finally become his own state (or province during that time).
He joined his brother on his rebellion from Brazil that was called Confederação do Equador, but in the end the rebellion was a huge failure and his brother lost 80% of his clay as a punishment, after that the boy became more focused on literature and studies and became one of the most advanced states of the Brazilian northeast, he is also famous for being the most eastern point of the Americas, with the sun rising first on his clay.
Many famous artist of Brazil came from him, wich make him a very talented ball.
- Cearáball: Brother.Other states likes his jokes and everyone says that he's really funny,and i couldn't agree more.He is as talented as me!
- Rio Grande do Norteball: Another "irmão".
- Alagoasball: They were part of Pernambuco. They have some beautiful praias.
- Pernambucoball: I was part of him.I can't belive his IDH is higher than me!Anyways,i like to hear his forró songs.
- Brasiliaball: Why i wouldn't hate him?Everyone else hates him!
but thanks for the bolsa familia and for giving me monies.